Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Some of my greatest blessings call me GRANDMA

Joshua age 3

Trenton age 10 months

Isaiah age 2 (almost 3)
I am so blessed to have such cute grandsons. They bring joy into my life every time I see them. I was fortunate enough to have Jonathan, Amanda, Josh and Trent to visit this last weekend. They are able to visit often and I really enjoy having them come. I wish that Erin and Darrin and Isaiah lived closer. I miss not seeing them as often as I would like but I am excited about visiting them at Easter. I can hardly wait. I really enjoy being a grandma and love my kids and grandkids. Family is everything.





4 comments:

  1. They are cute:) I know Erin misses you like CRAZY! and you are right, Family is EVERYTHING!

    I was thinking back to some of my FAVORITE reunion moments and you popped into my head. The time you, erin and i went tubbing in B.C. i had so much fun that trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you guys again either. Looking forward to Easter Dinner with ya'll...

    ReplyDelete