Sunday, June 14, 2009

Moving

So the house is sold now and the reality of moving has begun to set in. I have been packing all this last week but it just seems more real now. I have to say that I'm kind of sad to be moving. I will miss this house and the friends we have made here in Drumheller. ( I won't miss the goofy dinosaurs on every corner) I'm scared that things won't work out there or that we'll have a hard time adjusting. Silly I know, but going home isn't alway easy. Lots of positive things to look forward to: a golf course close by, 3 hours closer to Erin, living close to my sister and brother, being in a ward again instead of a branch, being close to the mountains, getting to know old friends again and so much more. Still there is still that fear and uncertainty. I guess once we get move it will all work itself out. Until then I guess I just need to suck it up and pack.

2 comments:

  1. I have always had a hard time movig. I hope it goes GREAT and it feels like home as soon as you drive into town. Wish we could help with the packing, thats one of my least favorite parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packing is even worse when you have to do it all by yourself (Whine, Whine...) but I will be glad when it's all done. Thanks for your kinds words and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete