Friday, June 12, 2009

Drumheller's Got Talent

I went to the high school choir's variety show last night entitled Listen to the Music.....
It was a really good show with lots of talent...... my favorite though was this girl .....(surprise......surprise)
Here she is singing with the chamber choir....

singing her solo..... I will follow you into the dark.... and playing the piano at the same time.( I can't walk and chew gum at the same time)



singing with the choir.... they did a tribute to the beatles, and other songs from the 6o's and 70's. It is so fun to watch Steph sing, she doesn't just stand there and sing looking bored like some of the other kids, but she is always smiling and really giving her heart to the music.
In case you can't tell I'm so proud of this very talented young lady.



1 comment:

  1. I had no idea she could sing until about a year ago. I have no singing talent so thats pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete