Sunday, May 24, 2009

My baby is 18







I guess I'm getting old. This week my youngest child Stephanie turned 18. It's hard to believe that this day has arrived. Time seems to have been on warp speed and now she's all grown up and Jess and I will be empty nesters. I was asked to welcome her into Relief Society today and I didn't realize how hard that would be. I was crying before I even started. Man am I a big boob but them all my kids already know that. It was a neat experience to be able to do that . I'm grateful though for the blessing I've had to be her mother as well as the mother of Jonathan, Erin and Brian. All of them are such great kids. Now I get to watch them grow as people with their own lives and families and it is very gratifying and humbling to watch them. I love to hear my grandchildren say Hi Grandma and Hi Nana. Just want all of you to know how proud I am of all of you.

3 comments:

  1. Lori, it was fun to find you on here! Happy Birthday Stephanie! Hope you guys are doing well. We are still waiting for you guys to come and visit!! You bed is waiting for you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is my little sis? Before and After

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, She looks so beautiful and grown up! You do have great children, you've done a good jon:)

    ReplyDelete